Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 07: my best friend

To Chloe Wead,

I love you so very much. I am beyond grateful to God for blessing me with such an amazing friend like you! You have always been so encouraging to me and to everyone you meet. You always force me to look at the positive side of life even when I insist on being negative. And for that I am very thankful.


Thank you for all the adventures that we have had and the ones that have yet to come (summer 2011... so excited). Thank you for making me laugh with all the funny things you say ("I have a deep fear of drunk people," "CONDIMENTS!," "Don't be racists against my eggs"). Thank you for skyping me when we are extremely homesick and crying with me when things get tough. Thank you for making me laugh after feeling so bad. Thank you for being my friend even after ditching you for Jeremy in the early years of high school. Thank you for sticking with me and my family throughout the past couple years. It has been really hard, but it was made easier with a friend like you and your great family.


You are extremely talented. Never forget it. God has given you an AMAZING gift of songwriting, guitar playing, and singing. Don't ever stop making music.

There is so much more I could say but Chloe, you are simply my best friend, and you always will be. I love you, Chloe!

1 comment:

  1. lol
    we have had good times!! :D
    I love you Hopeyy!!!! <3 You are just so AWESOME!! :) and I am so thankful for >>YOU<<. Thank you for your beautiful encouraging words!! You are the BEST!!! :D

    ReplyDelete