Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day one: introduce yourself with pictures and words.



Hello. My name is Hope Phipps. I often have trouble knowing how to start these "describe yourself" type things. So I think I may just start off with the normal things. For example, I am 18 years old, and I attend Valley Forge Christian College as a second semester freshman. I am currently majoring in Christian Ministries, but I plan to switch to Business Administration in hopes of one day being a church administrator. I grew up in the great city of Manassas, Virginia along with my amazing parents and two sisters, Charity and Faith.


From the very beginning, I was quite a talkative and honest child. Not much has changed except I have toned down a bit. But for those of you who know me well, you know I always have something to talk about. 

Besides that, I love Jesus Christ with everything in me. I am a Chicago Bears fan. I am a pretty sensitive person. I like clothes and style, but I am not the best at keeping up with all the trends. I like classic, plain, and simple things. I am horrible at telling stories, yet I love to tell them. I have an amazing boyfriend of three years and nine months named Jeremiah.


I have some very true and awesome friends for whom I am so thankful for. I am blessed with an amazing family. And overall, I am living a wonderful and blessed life :)

    
   



No comments:

Post a Comment