Wednesday, January 26, 2011

day 04: what I ate today

oh goodness. Do you really want to know? I go to Valley Forge Christian College... We are notorious  for having nasty food. So that is my explanation for not having pictures. You really wouldn't want to see it.

For breakfast, I ate nothing. We have this cafe here at school where I used to get breakfast every morning last semester. BUT now they changed it so that we cannot use our meal plan there. Therefore, most mornings this semester I have not had breakfast.

For lunch, I ate a nasty piece of pizza, some green bell peppers, one half- cooked nasty piece of broccoli, and frosted flakes. 

For a snack, I had two dove dark chocolates. :) (they make my day so much better)

For dinner, I had ravioli with meat sauce. It wasn't too bad. But it most definitely was not the healthiest.

Then, I did a bad thing... I baked cookies at Jeremy's apartment. And I ate about three or more cookies. AH! 

Wow. after reading this, I sound like a true fatty, but really that is all we have to eat here at this school. semi-fatty, fatty, and really fatty foods. Now I am not complaining really, but I would like to see more fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. I am really trying to avoid the freshman fifteen and eat healthy, but it seems impossible here because my only options are hamburgers, french fries, pasta, or pizza! 

2 comments:

  1. you know what's sad, is i feel like you ate next to nothing all day haha i feel like the fatty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah. Aww Hopey! I'm sorry you have to eat nasty College food!

    ReplyDelete