Friday, January 7, 2011

christmas break.


So winter break has been… well… eventful. My sister got ENGAGED to my awesome future brother-in-law, Christopher Ryan Campbell. I am totally excited and could not be happier for them! 

Besides them only a few other couples that I know got engaged over the break. Hahah “only”. Man... so lots and lots of people got engaged this break and last break. IT IS CRAZY. And awesome. But it does get me thinking a lot about weddings. Marriage. Babies. I want them all now. But I know I must be patient and wait for God’s timing. (it sounds a lot easier than it really is).

Anyway, other than the engagements, my break has been filled with tons of cookies. A few extra pounds. Family. Friends. wedding dresses. And not very much sleep.

The break is now coming to a close. And all of the poor college students have to return to school. I cannot say that I am too excited about going back. A lot will be different once I return. Two of my really good friends are not coming back and it will change a lot, but I am ready for whatever comes my way! Or at least I think I am. :) 

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable Hope and I am so excited for Charity!! That's so exciting!

    And as far as "a few extra pounds" goes....yeah right haha I'm sure you're still tiny.

    I hope to see you before you go back!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete