Tuesday, February 22, 2011

day 11: my siblings

From left to right: Faith, Me, Charity

Charity [char-i-tee] - noun
-my older sister
-someone who is sensitive, snuggly, loving, independent, great listener, non-confrontational
-talented musician
-knower of all the new good music
-someone who listens and cares passionately
-an overall calm and collected person
-my best friend

Faith [feyth] - noun:
-my little sister
-snuggly, good listener, passionate, caring, loyal, dependable, sarcastic, witty, loving, independent
-the type of person I can and love to talk to about anything
-beautiful inside and out
-talented singer
-stylish, fashionable
-fights for the people she loves
-my best friend

5 comments:

  1. nawww:)
    i love you so much Hopey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome that your parents named you guys Faith, Hope and Charity! You'd have to hope that I had 3 girls to do that! With my luck I'd only have 2 or 4...what would the 4th one be named? Hmmm. Oh, and you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thank you jennifer! You could name the other one... joy? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love it how you described each sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are so cute! Loving the glasses!

    ReplyDelete